Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tis the season to help a child in need!

Christmas day we all have so much to be thankful for. Spending time with family around a warm fire. Basking in our gifts of love, joy and amazing food. We sit back and thank how lucky we are to be in such a wonderful family and to feel so loved on this holiday. Myself(Jamie Frits), I know these are things I cherish about my life every year. With being away from my family and friends I can say it has had a tug on my heart, and really has made me realize what it means to have a family.

The simple point is, we as people have so much to be thankful for, but not everyone is as lucky as we are. Some children have no families, no clothes, or no one to give them love this holiday season. Help a child in need that needs to feel the warmth of a true heart.

Currently we are at 100 coats for the children of Iargara, Moldova. We are in need of 200!!! Make it happen this year!! These coats could really bring some warmth to these childrens heart and souls this Christmas season.

Wendy Bigbie and Jamie Frits thank you for the donations!

No comments:

Post a Comment